BODUM POUR OVER 17oz COFFEE MAKER
Regular price $24.95 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
BODUM POUR OVER Coffee maker with a permanent filter, 17 oz 500ml
- The innovative pour-over coffee maker that makes barista-quality coffee at home.
- Made from premium borosilicate glass that’s non-porous and doesn’t absorb taste or aroma.
- Permanent stainless steel filter that results in a rich taste and robust aroma.
- Environmentally friendly brewing method – no paper filters or plastic capsules.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Europe.
BODUM’s Pour Over coffee maker is the key to making richer, bolder coffee from the comfort of your home. Its design-led aesthetic is a stylish addition to any kitchen, but it’s the resulting full-bodied, smooth-tasting Wood Buffalo Coffee with a robust aroma that will win your heart.
Made from premium quality borosilicate glass that doesn’t absorb taste or aroma, the beautifully shaped carafe is fitted with a permanent stainless steel filter for truly sustainable brewing. No wasteful paper filters that trap essential oils and flavour; just pure flavoursome Wood Buffalo coffee.
Pour-over brewing encourages a more mindful start to your day. This innovative, fuss-free filter coffee maker is simple to use and gives you ultimate control over your cup of joe. All you need is filter coffee grounds, hot water, four minutes of your day and a little Wood buffalo Coffee magic – and you have all the ingredients for a delicious brew. This is pour-over, perfected. If you're going to buy a Pour-Over, you're going to need a coffee worthy of the effort. May we suggest any of our Single-origin coffees, but our Ethiopian is an exceptional winner in your cup. Grown in the Sidama regions of higher altitudes – often called “Yirgacheffe type” coffee. Its complex flavours come through with this pour-over method.
How It Works
How to brew delicious coffee with the BODUM Pour Over coffee maker:
- Place your pour-over on a flat, heatproof, non-slip surface.
- Add fresh, filter ground coffee to the cone – we recommend one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop (included) for each cup/4oz water.
- Slowly pour hot (not boiling) water in a circular motion over the coffee grounds, until they’re evenly saturated. Then pour additional hot water up to maximum capacity.
- Allow water to pass through the coffee into the borosilicate glass carafe (this takes around four minutes).
- Remove the filter, insert the plastic lid, and pour a great cup of joe.